Information We Collect
- Personal Identification Information
JeesKDenny.com may collect your personal identification information in various ways. Suppose, you’re filling out a form, subscribing to our newsletter or any kind of interaction there’s a transfer of data, we may collect your email address, name etc. We will collect your personal identification information only if users submit their true credentials. You can always refuse providing personal information to us.
- Non-personal identification Information
The website also collects non-personal information from users. Non-personal information includes IP Address, Type of your Web Browser, Date & Time of your browsing, Your Internet Service Provider, Number of clicks, which will help us to administrate the trends, analyze the current trends among the users. IP Address and all other information above are not personally identifiable.
- Browser Cookies
Our website may use Web Browser Cookies in order to enhance user experience. Cookies placed on your hard drive may collect information about you. Users are allowed to either refuse the cookies or to alert when there’s transfer of cookies to your hard drive. You can get detailed information about cookies and their usage in the respective webpage of your web browser.
Use of Collected Data
- To Improve Website – We may use your valuable feedback to improve our content.
- Personalization – We may use the data collected from users to determine how the data on the website is used by users.
- Improve Customer Service – These data helps us to effectively interact with customers
- Periodic Emails – If users have joined our email list, then users will receive periodic email messages including News, updates and any kind of data regarding product or service.
Protection of your Information
- We don’t sell trade or rent users’ personal identification information to others. But we may share aggregated and demographic information (non-personal) regarding visitors with our business partners, affiliates and advertisers etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters.
- Third Party Websites: We may use or offer third party products in the website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Still, we try to preserve the integrity of our website by heartily welcoming feedbacks on any of these third party products.
Acceptance of these terms
Email ID: email@example.com
This Document was updated on [07/01/2017]